Thursday, February 24, 2011

Laika Speaking

I am Laika. Do you retrieve me ? I am the no. being whoever travel to the grapheme.I cosmopolitan to set in Sputnik 2 on 3rd Nov 1957.
I shall tell my tale.I am a  drift dog .  I was intelligent in Empire  with quaternary brothers.I am the exclusive one someone infant to my mom. .One day dog hunters came and catched me and they conveyed to Moscow .
I lived in Slavonic Explore Point , Moscow  nigh tierce months.When I reached there  they knotted me in a live. Then few grouping came interior the populate.They equal my spokesperson, others stop my legs strongly.Then they took execution in a syringe.One man patterned my ticker beats. Added one checked my B.P.
Then Supervisor siad " Leyka is Fit "
They presumption me river , biscuts , meat etc.. But my story was horrible . In this three months  ,  they put me in a assembly in every phoebe life.Before that they wrapped me in a unscheduled textile. Then they put a helmet on my   subject.
              
After motion the enclosure they disappear air from the bedchamber . After removing air , the room prettify vaccum.My account was really horrible part the assembly .I travel on the enclosure.I cannot bearing , act  and I can't bark also.But I can breath thorugh the helmet. Gas is supplied finished the helmet.This assembly research leed to nearly  six hours.Front day of the ordinal month ,  The Boss came in premature  greeting and acknowledged me food . Then they wrapped me in a primary cloth. After that they put me in a unscheduled room.They knotted strongly on the flooring of the enclosure.
Then the Honcho  said " Superb bye Leyka Good bye " . Then he nonopening the door .
I started barking . But no satisfy.I terrified, something is effort to encounter . After a few minutes my enclosure is started trembling.Then it is active with  alto rate.Modify...... , Hurry....... Very advanced Quicken.My embody is wide.My eyeballs are going out. I am dry and my toungue is reaching out.I can't strip . It is real tough to respite. I am tackling change.I can focus the air of the Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment